Thursday, October 18, 2007

Bon Voyage Party


Hi to all,

The party was awesome. We had a great time, and we thank all of you for coming to celebrate with us. After the party, we knew we still had our work cut out for us, but Mike has worked day and "early" mornings to plow through the endless list of things to do. After a couple of unexpected repairs (rebuilt injection pump) etc... we are set to depart the dock on Sat. 10/20/07. I have one more day to provision the boat and take care of the last minute minutia.
It is difficult for me now that we are set to leave...giving up communication with all, only to rely on infrequent email communication, and leaving my first born on his own to survive in the big world and that of the Gator Nation. I will miss everyone, but I do expect visitors at various ports along the way! So get ready to book your flights!

First Mate, Only Mate, Perfect Mate
Sue